How Do I Access Teacher Resources?
Online teacher resources can be found on the Teacher Resources page. This will include lesson plans, teacher versions of the activity PDFs, answer keys, supplemental resources, and more. The types of resources will vary based on your course type.
- First log in to your teacher account at RamseyClassroom.com.
- If you have not already, create a class.
- Under the class links click "Teacher Resources" on your dashboard.
- Expand the chapter modules and click the link to view the resource.
NOTE: Our Foundations in Personal Finance high school 3rd edition also comes with a printed Teacher Guide book. To place an order for an additional copy call our call our sales support team at 800-781-8914.
- Teacher Support: How to find the extended learning prompts (HS 3rd ed only)
- Teacher Support: How to watch the Borrowed Future documentary