How Do I Download Or Export The Gradebook?
We understand that many teachers using our Foundations curriculum will need to record their student grades in their own system. To make this easier the Foundations course gradebook can be downloaded in a CSV format.
Teachers can download the student grades for each of their classes by following these steps.
- Log in to RamseyClassroom.
- Click "Gradebook" for the class on your teacher dashboard.
- Where you see "Students" and "Content" at the top of the page. Click Students.
- Click the cloud icon with a down arrow to the left of "Students" to download the gradebook for that class.
- Save the CSV file to your computer and open in any spreadsheet application.
NOTE for the High School 3rd edition only: Items in the online gradebook must be submitted and finalized before the grades will show up in the download file. So only the chapter pre-tests (which are fully auto-graded) will show up initially. All other items require the teacher to approve and submit the grades.
For all other curricula (older High School editions, Middle School, and Entrepreneurship) the assessment grades show up in the download file immediately.