Students can enroll in a Foundations class by either self-enrolling or being manually enrolled by their teacher.
- Before students can be enrolled you must first Create a Class from your teacher dashboard. Students access the course material by being enrolled in a specific class (first period, second period, etc.). Each class will have a unique class code. So the first step is always creating a class.
OPTION 1: Student Self-Enrollment
- Provide students with the unique Class Code (located on your Ramsey Classroom dashboard) for that specific class.
- Direct students to www.RamseyClassroom.com/#/create-account. They will be asked to enter the class code, their First and Last Name, Email Address, and to create a password.
- Students login at RamseyClassroom.com.
Option 1 is a good choice if the class is larger (so you don't have to create 50 student accounts manually) or if you want to give your students more responsibility in setting up their own accounts, establishing their own password, etc.
OPTION 2: Manual Enrollment By Teacher
- Teachers can manually enroll a student by selecting Students on the dashboard for the class.
- Click "Enroll Student"
- Enter the student's email address, (the system will check for an existing student account)
- If no account exists the system will prompt for a first and last name and to create a password
- Share the email address and password with the student. Students login at RamseyClassroom.com.
Option 2 is a good choice if you want more control over the student accounts, if you won't have time in class to allow them to all set up their own accounts, or want to make sure they all use their correct school email address, etc.