Can I Hide/Unhide Content Like Post-Tests From Student View?
Sometimes you may want to hide certain curriculum content items from the student view. Maybe you want to exclude a whole chapter module from the course, or you may want to keep the students from seeing a content item within the module, like a post-test, until a certain date.
RamseyClassroom allows you the flexibility to manually turn entire modules, specific module lessons, and even individual pages within a lesson off or on. Here's how.
- Login to RamseyClassroom.com.
- Find your class on the dashboard and click "Class Content."
- Select the gear icon next to the chapter module you would like to edit.
- Turn the entire module ON/OFF using the toggle, or...
- Turn a specific lesson OFF by unchecking the box to the right of the lesson name, or...
- Turn a page within a lesson OFF by first expanding the lesson (click the arrow to the left of the lesson name) and unchecking the box to the right of the item (video, activity, post-test, etc.)
- Click "Done".
Repeat these steps and uncheck the box when you are ready for the student to have access.NOTE: Since you are logged in as a teacher, you will still be able to view a content even if it has been hidden from student view. Rest assured, your students won’t be able to see it!