How Do I Reset A Student's Password?
Classroom teachers have the ability to manually reset the password for a student in one of their classes.
- First locate the specific class on the Teacher Dashboard and click Students.
- Find the student on the list of enrolled students.
- Click the three dot menu to the right of the student's name and email. From the menu select Reset Password.
- A pop-up will appear that will allow you to enter a new password. Type a new password and again to verify.
- Click the Reset button to save the change.
The student will now be able to sign in using their registered email address and the new password.